Saturday, July 30, 2011

hot actress


Meeting any hot Bollywood actress is one thing a journalist will not miss in his living life. No wonder I grabbed an opportunity to visit the Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 winner Aarti Chabria. I mean, it was a win-win situation for me. I had to ask her for a treat on her win. I get one too in the form of a Chicken Teriyaki Subway. Voila! Is that it then? Flashback please! Her makeup-free skin as flawless as a china doll's, her profile so delicately perfect, you can see the entire room lose its train of thought as she turns her head this way and that, looking for her cosy corner after a warm hug that you wish you'd wake up to. She's wrapped in a layer of white cotton trouser with a slim brown belt caressing her waist and a beautiful 'not-too-dark-a-pink' shirt wrapping her svelte figure. No doubt that Chabria's still in wonderland after her coveted win. Her glass trophy adores the showcase standing tall and confident, just like her. Her two dozen pictures own the corner of her living room and her passion for Karaoke is pretty evident with a good collection of speakers with microphones hiding somewhere in the closet. It's nearing cliché to say Aarti is poised for a comeback. She may well be, but talking to her, you definitely don't get the feeling she is meticulously plotting it. Then again, it seems age and experiences have bestowed some blessings on the actress. These days, she seems more willing to explore new territory and isn't afraid to hustle for something she wants. A go-getter in every which way, the frank and the fluent Aarti Chabria lets me in on what went into the making of a winner over some hot bhajiya's and garma garam chai on a beautiful rainy day.

"I was under this non disclosure agreement but had no clue how the information got leaked"

I came from Cape Town a long time ago but it's just been four days since the news came out that I am the winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4. I was under this non-disclosure agreement but had no clue how the information got leaked.

"I love jet skiing, rock climbing and paragliding"

I am an adventurous person in real life. But honestly, I came face to face with that dare-devil and that adventurous side on the show itself. In real life, I love jet skiing, rock climbing and paragliding. You need to be brave and bold to enjoy any adventurous sport. On the flip side, I've always been complimented for being dainty, delicate and soft spoken. But internally I know that whenever I am put to a challenge, then being a 'scorpio' star sign, we are the people who never gi
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment