Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ranveer & I can kill each other: Anushka


Ranveer & I can kill each other: Anushka Now I know what you’re thinking, they seem to be saying its a no go now but did you hear them say it never happened? Honestly their drama-filled “friendship” surely indicates they were! Plus did you see her face at the IIFA’s when he was dancing with Sonakshi Sinha she looked positively gutted! What was that line again? Ek Ladka aur ek kadki kabhi dost nahin ho skate.The Band Baaja Baaraat actor, revealed on Simi Selects India’s Most Desirables: “We have a very volatile relationship, we can actually kill each other and I am serious. I can bite his head off, he can take mine off.” “So for me, if I need to be with another man, he needs to calm me down otherwise it would not be a good relationship.. I’m serious,” says the actress, who features on Simi Garewal’s chat show, this week.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment