Friday, July 15, 2011

DDD


Accessories...I am a sucker for headbands. First from Claire's I couldn't resist the handwritten bow headband and gold leaf bobby pins. Then from Forever 21 (my favorite because I'm a cheap-o) I picked up the rest: gold trimmed sunglasses, black bow bobby pins, peacock feather headband (now to find a place to wear it), nautical knot and floral floppy headband, 2 little pairs of earrings and some banana socksAccessories...I am a sucker for headbands. First from Claire's I couldn't resist the handwritten bow headband and gold leaf bobby pins. Then from Forever 21 (my favorite because I'm a cheap-o) I picked up the rest: gold trimmed sunglasses, black bow bobby pins, peacock feather headband (now to find a place to wear it), nautical knot and floral floppy headband, 2 little pairs of earrings and some banana socks
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment